This policy explains how our company attains information from all end users of our Internet services and what we do with this information. Please read this policy carefully.
How we collect Information
- Directly through you.
- Automatically as you surf our site, this may include IP addresses collected through cookies.
- From third parties such as our business partners.
Information on you
- Your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other form of identification through which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Information about you but not information that personally identifies you.
- Your internet connection and mode of access to our website.
Information you give us.
- Information we receive when you fill out our forms on our website. This includes information received at the time of purchase or creating an account on our website.
- Information you may provide while signing up for a contest sponsored by us.
- Information you may provide when reporting a problem with our products or website.
- Information is received when you fill out surveys we’ve released.
- Records of correspondence between us, such as emails or phone calls.
Information we collect automatically.
- Information from our websites, such as products you visited specifically, logs, and other data.
- Information regarding your computer and internet connection such as IP address, browser, and operating system.
This does not include personal data, only statistical. This helps us enhance our services and provide a more personalized experience for our users.
How we protect your information
We use a range of security measures to protect your information. Your information is secured behind protected networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people required to keep the information confidential.
Do we share information with third parties?
We do not share your information with outside parties unless we provide you with notice before doing so. This may be done under the circumstances, when the law requires it, enforce our policies, or protect our or others’ rights. Although, un-identifiable visitor information can be provided to other parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
The protection of children is our number one concern. Therefore, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. It is not permitted for underage individuals to visit our website.
Any changes made to the policy will be made on this page and apply to information collected after the change.
For any queries or further information, you can contact us on +1 (844) 387-8357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.