Chronic pain is something that far too many people deal with on a daily basis. In fact, some estimates show that more than 50 million Americans manage chronic pain and its lasting effects every single day. The bottom line is, chronic pain is a condition that is so far-reaching, most people do not even realize that others are suffering from it, because people have become adept at learning to live with the symptoms.
Fortunately, there are options for chronic pain that do not involve highly-addictive prescription pain medications. All-natural products, such as CBD oil, can be incredibly effective when it comes to pain relief and pain management.
Here’s what you need to know about CBD oil and pain management:
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol — more commonly known as CBD — is a compound that can be extracted from the Cannabis sativa plant, and has been found to have many medicinal uses. However, the fact that it comes from the Cannabis sativa plant makes some people wary of any CBD products. It’s important to note that CBD products will not get you high. This is because CBD is an extract from the Cannabis sativa plant. CBD oil and other products do not contain THC, which is the other compound that is often associated with the Cannabis sativa plant and is known for its ability to alter a person’s senses.
While CBD products will not impair your thinking or your response time, these products can help you feel better both physically and mentally. At the federal level, CBD products are legal. Most states also have legalized CBD products, but there are some states where it is still illegal to purchase or sell products made from CBD. If you are uncertain as to whether or not these products are legal in your area, you can check with your local municipality. Overall, the vast majority of people in the United States can legally access these innovative products that have been proven to be quite effective at minimizing pain.
Is CBD Oil Safe to Use for Pain Relief and Pain Management?
While there are few CBD oil and CBC oil products that are approved by the FDA, it’s important to keep in mind that these all-natural products are generally considered to be both safe and effective. As you are deciding whether CBD is the right option for you, it’s important to consider the following factors:
- The quality of the CBD products that you choose. Not all CBD products for pain relief are created equal. It is important that you carefully consider the CBD products that you use and that you research the company that is manufacturing those products. At KeyLife CBD, for example, we are considered to be one of the premier manufacturers of CBD products in the United States. We have earned a reputation of excellence largely because we invest heavily in research in order to create safe and effective products for our customers, who are searching for unique ways to alleviate their pain and manage chronic conditions. With a focus on ingredient purity and innovation, we are known for creating boutique-style CBD products that are accessible to everyone.
- The side effects of using CBD products. Generally speaking, the average person’s body can tolerate CBD products, and most find that the benefits of using CBD oil for pain relief outweigh the risks of side effects. It’s worth noting, however, that there can be some mild side effects when you use CBD products on a regular basis. Some side effects of CBD products include dry mouth, changes in appetite, diarrhea, and fatigue, but most people do not experience severe side effects when using CBD products.
How Can CBD and CBC Oil Help Reduce Pain and Alleviate Symptoms?
As a natural compound found in a plant, CBD and CBC products work with the body’s systems in order to help alleviate the symptoms of chronic pain. It is thought by some researchers that CBD works alongside the body’s cannabinoid system in order to induce certain components that help manage inflammation and increase antioxidant production.
The overall impact that CBD oil can have on an individual person can depend heavily on several personal factors as well. You may experience more or less relief from CBD oil based on:
- The type of CBD product that you choose. Each individual product is going to interact with the receptors in the body in different ways. An oil versus a tincture may have a different impact, so you will want to select a product that is going to address your specific needs.
- Your current lifestyle. Your body’s chemistry is going to play a significant role in the effectiveness of any CBD product. If you are not getting enough sleep, for instance, you may find that your CBD oil is less effective. The food that you are eating, the stress you are under and your daily habits may impact the results that you receive from the CBD oil that you choose.
- Your body weight. Bodyweight can play a role in how much CBD oil is needed in order to achieve the desired results. Different genders also may find that they respond to CBD oil differently.
Most people find that CBD oil naturally alleviates the pain that they are experiencing, this is because CBD can address pain in a variety of ways, such as:
- Blocking pain signals in the body’s central nervous system.
- Reducing inflammation by increasing the production of antioxidants.
- Increasing the immune response to pain.
- Naturally improving the body’s ability to fall into a natural sleep cycle, which can also improve a person’s mood and overall mental health.
Choosing the Best CBD Oil for Pain Relief
After considering the benefits of CBD oil and realizing that it can significantly reduce the amount of pain that you experience on a daily basis, you are likely ready to find the best CBD oil for pain relief.
Before you purchase a product, you will want to think about the type of pain that you are experiencing. CBD oil for pain relief can help people who are suffering from:
- Multiple Sclerosis
All of these chronic conditions can cause pain that is difficult to manage and that can reduce your quality of life. It is important to know that you do not have to suffer through the pain and that you have options that extend beyond prescription pain medications that carry with them a slew of cumbersome side effects.
Some CBD and CBC oil products to consider include:
- CBD Pain Cream — A CBD pain cream or pain salve can be applied directly to the skin in the area where you are experiencing pain. When you apply the pain cream, you will find that it cools the area and starts to reduce inflammation.
- CBD + CBC Tincture — A tincture made with a one-to-one mixture of CBD and CBC can provide you with well-rounded results. A broad spectrum tincture oil can be ingested orally under the tongue, allowing you to benefit from quick results.
- CBC Tincture — A tincture made with CBC can be used as an alternative to antibiotic treatments and can help reduce inflammation that causes pain. It can be ingested orally under the tongue, and is known for providing people with quick results.
At KeyLife CBD, we specialize in providing our customers with high-quality CBD and CBC products. From pain relief to anxiety management, CBD products can help you naturally live a healthier, more fulfilling life. Contact us today for more information about our pain management products.