CBD Bath Bomb
CBD Bath BombAdd Review
$20.00 – $79.99 — or subscribe and save 20%
Keylife CBD Bath Bombs perfectly blend our own high-quality CBD with a wide assortment of natural and homeopathic ingredients to create the perfect gateway to relaxation.... Treating yourself to a bath has never felt so good. Each Keylife CBD Bath Bomb is lovingly, hand-made for us by our team in southern California, bringing you decades of combined experience in the field of natural beauty and wellness.Our boutique-quality bath bombs weigh 142 grams each and contain a variety of homeopathic elements, including Arnica, Copaiba Oil, Honey Powder, and Witch Hazel. Each bath bomb contains either approximately 100mg or 200mg of CBD, contains 0% THC, and is individually dosed, rather than batch dosed. Keylife CBD Bath Bombs are produced with all-natural ingredients and are available in three scents – Eucalyptus, Lavender, or Spearmint.
If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, you can contact our sales team and get a full refund within 7 days of your purchase.
We offer free shipping on orders above $50 to all of our customers!
Keylife CBD Bath Bombs are a luxurious and therapeutic escape that allows you to relax, while your body easily absorbs CBD and a variety of other natural, homeopathic ingredients. Our bath bombs are lovingly hand-made in California by our team of experts with decades of combined experience making beauty and wellness products.
The CBD in our bath bombs is extracted from organic, U.S.-grown hemp. This Broad-Spectrum CBD is comprised of cannabinoids, terpenes, and other plant matter, but contains no THC, the psychoactive cannabinoid found in higher levels in marijuana. Our plants are constantly checked to guarantee maximum efficacy and to ensure the presence of no heavy metals or pesticides. By extracting CBD from hemp plants for our bath, we end up with a “Broad Spectrum” extract. Just like a “Full Spectrum” product, “Broad Spectrum” CBD.
Upon the maturation and harvesting of the hemp plants, the extraction process begins. Extraction is completed by sending super-critical CO2 through the harvested and trimmed plant matter to isolate the sought-after cannabinoids from the other unnecessary plant compounds. Super-critical CO2 simply means that the CO2 is both extremely cold and high in pressure (approximately -69º F and 75 pounds PSI)1, allowing it to exist as both a gas and liquid simultaneously, which helps it pass through the plant material more easily and with greater impact on the contents. The CO2 acts as a solvent on the plant matter, helping it to breakdown, before being removed altogether, leaving behind a full spectrum extract2 which is then further processed with an additional step in order to become the broad-spectrum extract that we seek. Utilizing a CO2 process is costly, but it’s a safer method of extraction and one that generally yields both the highest volume and purest quality of product. The next step is to send the broad spectrum extract along for short-path distillation, which eliminates all traces of THC and any other unwanted substances, resulting in a broad-spectrum product. Remember, broad-spectrum tinctures contain 0% THC content.
By combining the benefits of a relaxing bath with the topical application of CBD you achieve one of the easiest ways to absorb cannabinoids quickly. The human body is already an average of 60% water anyway, so it only makes sense that our Keylife Bath Bombs are made from water-soluble, nanoparticles for increased permeability. While you lay soaking in the tub, the bomb fizzes and dissolves down into the water, covering every submerged surface of your skin for the maximum level of exposure and absorption. Rather than a simple cream or lotion, which is normally administered to a specific location, bath bombs allow for full-body coverage.
While definitive scientific results are still pending, some authors have begun looking into claims that water-soluble CBD products may also arguably yield a greater absorption of cannabinoids than traditional oil-soluble products like tinctures.3 Oils are usually used in CBD tinctures, as lipids are required to help bind CBD and other cannabinoid molecules with receptors found within the human Endocannabinoid System (ECS). Unfortunately, as our bodies are primarily water-based, we cannot absorb all the lipids that we imbibe, meaning that, in turn, some lipid-suspended cannabinoids are lost along the way. By using water, rather than oil-based, products, we hope to minimize this loss of cannabinoids, leaving you with the most CBD possible.
CBD has been shown in medical studies to possibly aid your health in the following fashion:
– CBD can inhibit and reduce the discomfort associated with neuropathic and inflammatory chronic pain in conditions such as arthritis.2
– CBD can ease muscle tension and provide joint rigidity relief. Those suffering from conditions such as multiple sclerosis (MS) may see a reduction in discomfort and an increased range of motion.13
– CBD has been shown to play a role in skin cell management and specification, or a cell assigned “role” within the body. CBD can also influence the production levels of sebum, the oil in our skin, helping to mitigate skin issues such as acne or psoriasis.4
– Sleep regulation and insomnia. Early research from the National Center for PTSD and Palo Alto University shows that CBD may have “therapeutic potential for the treatment of insomnia,” and “may hold promise for REM sleep behavior disorder and excessive daytime sleepiness.”5
– Reduction in anxiety and depression: Studies have shown that certain cannabinoids can reduce anxiety, the primary contributing factor in depression. Interestingly, CBD has been shown to reduce anxiety across all groups of subjects, regardless of whether they were diagnosed as suffering from some form of anxiety disorder or not.6
Doctors have known of the relieving benefits that baths can provide for thousands of years. Soaking in the tub is a great way to relax and soothe tired, sore, or strained muscles due to physical exertion or injury. By combining the effects of a bath with our Keylife CBD Bath Bombs, we hope to provide you with the ability to pair luxury and relaxation with the potentially recuperative properties of cannabinoids. Choose from either 100mg or 200mg CBD strength levels in one of three rejuvenating scents – Eucalyptus, spearmint, or lavender, or pick up a three-pack to experience each relaxing aroma. There’s never been a simpler way to treat yourself while reaping the potential benefits of CBD.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
- “The Benefits of CO2 Extraction for Making CBD Oil.” PureKana, May 2017.
- Grinspoon P. “Cannabidiol (CBD) — what we know and what we don’t.” Harvard Medical School, August 2018.
- “How is CBD Oil Made?” Echo Connection, July 2017.
- Oláh A, Tóth BI, Borbíró I, Sugawara K, Szöllõsi AG, Czifra G, Pál B, Ambrus L, Kloepper J, Camera E, Ludovici M, Picardo M, Voets T, Zouboulis CC, Paus R, Bíró T. “Cannabidiol exerts sebostatic and antiinflammatory effects on human sebocytes.” National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information, Journal of Clinical Investigation, September 2014.
- Babson KA, Sottile J, Morabito, D. “Cannabis, Cannabinoids, and Sleep: a Review of the Literature.” National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information, Current Psychiatry Reports, April 2017.
- Stoner SA. “Effects of Marijuana on Mental Health: Anxiety Disorders.” University of Washington, June 2017.
- Criquet M, Roure R, Dayan L, Nollent V, Bertin C. “Safety and efficacy of personal care products containing colloidal oatmeal.” US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology, November 2012.
- Palmieri B, Laurino C, Vadalà M. “A therapeutic effect of cbd-enriched ointment in inflammatory skin diseases and cutaneous scars.” National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information, Clinical Therapeutics, April 2019.
- Ashraf Z, Jamil A, Umar S, Nadeem SG. “Antimicrobial Pattern Associated With Handmade Goat Milk Soap.” Department of Microbiology, Jinnah University for Women, July 2016.
- “Arnica OTHER NAME(S): American Arnica, Arctic Arnica, Arnica angustifolia, Arnica chamissonis, Arnica cordifolia, Arnica des Montagnes, Arnica Flos, Arnica Flower, Arnica fulgens, Arnica latifolia, Arnica montana, Arnica sororia, Arnikablüten, Bergwohlverleih, Doronic d’Allemagne, European Arnica, Fleurs d’Arnica, Foothill Arnica, Heart-Leaf Arnica, Herbe aux Chutes, Herbe aux Prêcheurs, Hillside Arnica, Kraftwurz, Leopard’s Bane, Mountain Arnica, Mountain Snuff, Mountain Tobacco, North American Meadow Arnica, Plantin des Alpes, Quinquina des Pauvres, Souci des Alpes, Tabac des Savoyards, Tabac des Vosges, Twin Arnica, Wolf’s Bane, Wolfsbane, Wundkraut.” WebMD, Therapeutic Research Faculty, 2020.
- Junior VF V, Rosas EC, Carvalho MV, Henriques MGMO, Pinto AC. “Chemical composition and anti-inflammatory activity of copaiba oils from Copaifera cearensis Huber ex Ducke, Copaifera reticulata Ducke and Copaifera multijuga Hayne–a comparative study.” National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, June 2007.
- Guimarães-Santos A, Santos DS, Santos IR, Lima RR, Pereira A, Silva de Moura L, Carvalho, Jr. RN, Lameira O, Gomes-Leal W. “Copaiba Oil-Resin Treatment Is Neuroprotective and Reduces Neutrophil Recruitment and Microglia Activation after Motor Cortex Excitotoxic Injury.” National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, February 2012.
- “Cannabidiol (Cbd) OTHER NAMES(S): 2-[(1R,6R)-3-Methyl-6-prop-1-en-2-ylcyclohex-2-en-1-yl]-5-pentylbenzene-1,3-diol, CBD.” WebMD, Therapeutic Research Faculty, 2018.
- Doheny K. “CBD as a Superbug Antibiotic?” WebMD Health News, June 2019.
- Kao HF, Wang YC, Tseng HY, Lawrence SH W, Tsai HJ, Hsieh MH, Chen PC, Kuo WS, Liu LF, Liu ZG, Wang JY. “Goat Milk Consumption Enhances Innate and Adaptive Immunities and Alleviates Allergen-Induced Airway Inflammation in Offspring Mice.” US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, Frontiers in Immunology, February 2020.
While there are a variety of natural and homeopathic ingredients contained within each of our Keylife Bath Bombs, we feel that the following are the most directly impactful to your health:
Broad Spectrum CBD – All Keylife products are produced from our own plants grown entirely within the U.S. For our CBD Bath Bombs, we use broad-spectrum CBD cultivated from hemp plants grown using only organic, non-GMO farming methods. All plants are thoroughly vetted and subsequently tested to guarantee they contain no pesticides or heavy metals. Keylife realizes that every cannabinoid is important to our consumers and we’re big fans of preventing waste, that’s why all of our CBD Bath Bombs are individually infused with CBD on a case-by-case. Traditionally, manufacturers of CBD bath and beauty products have tended to infuse CBD into large manufacturing batches, as it’s easier and cheaper to do. We found though, that by doing so, you end up with very uneven levels of CBD across your products. Therefore, every single Keylife bath bomb is individually infused, to ensure consistent CBD levels and a high-end boutique product that you are proud to use and gift to others. You can choose from either 100mg or 200mg doses of CBD when making your product selection and purchase.
Oatmeal – You may see that Colloidal Oatmeal is listed in a variety of health and beauty products, specifically regarding skin treatments, creams, and bath products. Colloidal Oatmeal is just a fancy term for oats that have been ground into a fine powder, making it easier to suspend in a liquid such as water. Oatmeal has been used for a variety of skin treatments throughout the years, including the soothing of sensitive skin, in addition to its moisturizing, cleansing, antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties. Oatmeal has been shown in lab studies to offer restorative benefits to infants suffering from moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis and may eliminate the need for use of corticosteroids as a treatment.7
Goat’s Milk – Shown in various lab studies to be more beneficial to, and easier to digest by, the body than the more omnipresent cow’s milk we usually consume in the west. It is shown to contain “antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and can improve minor digestive disorders and prevent allergic diseases in infants.”15 A 2016 study published in the Journal of Biological Research and Applied Sciences conducted in Karachi, Pakistan stated that goat’s milk was “effective for treating acne and skin infections [and] it has antimicrobial properties that delay the growth of pathogenic organisms.”9
Arnica – Used as a homeopathic treatment for years, Arnica is typically grown in North America and used as an analgesic for pain relief. According to WebMD, early research has shown that certain products containing Arnica can “reduce pain and stiffness and improves function in people with osteoarthritis in the hand or knee,” and that they “work as well as the painkiller ibuprofen in reducing pain and improving function in the hands.”10
Copaiba Oil – While the science on Copaiba Oil is very limited at this point in time, initial studies have shown it has the ability to reduce both inflammation and edema.11 There is also evidence from a 2012 study that shows that Copaiba “may have anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective benefits following acute neural disorders when intense inflammation reactions occur including stroke and brain/spinal cord trauma.”12
CBD can influence the endocannabinoid system within our bodies to affect skin cell specification, production rate, and overall life cycle. This can reduce or offset the production of cells that may “go rogue,” while also helping to regulate the levels of sebum produced by the skin. In addition, CBD can also help aid in the repair of skin scarring caused by conditions such as dermatitis and psoriasis.8
CBD can assist in modulating neuroregenesis after birth by interacting with receptors in the endocannabinoid system, specifically in areas of the hippocampus and lateral ventricles. This helps minimize the production of free radicals, which can eventually build up and cause detrimental medical issues such as Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.6
CBD can help maintain a healthy circadian rhythm, the natural, internal clock that regulates when, and how long, we sleep for. Studies show that CBD induces a calmness that leads to an easier onset of sleep while providing you with a deeper, more recuperative period of rest while minimizing the distractions that can prematurely disturb us from our slumber.5
Gastrointestinal Inflammation Reduction
The endocannabinoid systems play an important role in promoting and maintaining gastrointestinal health and homeostasis. CBD can perform the role of an anti-inflammatory and analgesic to minimize the inflammation or discomfort associated with a number of GI conditions.
CBD has shown potential analgesic applications by helping to relieve chronic pain, with very limited to no side effects versus the potentially addictive or toxic nature of traditionally prescribed pain killers.2
Improved Range of Motion
CBD aids in the reduction of swelling and fluid build-up in the body, allowing joints and muscles to recover faster, whether it be from post-workout overexertion or in helping to alleviate symptoms from degenerative disorders.13
Studies have shown that CBD and several other cannabinoids have potent antibacterial qualities and are equally as effective at fighting bacteria as some commonly prescribed antibiotics.14 They also present minimal to no side effects versus these traditional antibacterial treatment methods. CBD has been shown to help eliminate staphylococcus and streptococcus as well as impacting biofilm, a slimy, protective layer of bacteria that often prevents or retards the absorption of antibiotics into the system.
CBD can influence brain functionality through its interactions with neuron receptors. Cannabinoids such as CBD mimic the endocannabinoids that are already naturally produced by our own bodies, promoting healthy neurological functions, and aiding the brain in maintaining homeostasis. This then allows the brain a greater ability to perform actions such as minimizing anxiety issues, sharpening focus, or reducing the likelihood of depressive episodes.6
To use our luxurious Keylife CBD bath bombs, simply fill your tub with the desired amount of water at your preferred temperature and drop them in. The bombs will slowly fizz and bubble away as they dissolve into the water, creating a silky-smooth and aromatic bath that will leave you relaxed and refreshed.
Sign up for our newsletter
and enjoy 15% off your first order
You are a registered User! Please Login to Proceed Checkout.
Please verify your email to avail a Coupon Code!
Please verify your email to avail a Coupon Code!
Please verify your email to add your Review!